Sunday, March 22, 2015

My first box subscription: My Little Box

Hi readers
I have always wanted to subscribe a beauty box but there is no such thing in Malaysia.
I've been eyeing ipsy (by Michelle Phan) and FabFitFun (by Giuliana Rancic) for quite some time
but both boxes are not shipped outside USA and Canada

Thankfully there are a lot of boxes that can be subscribed in the UK (yeah). My Little Box
does not only contain beauty products, but there are also lifestyle and fashion surprises
therefore I chose to subscribe it. They come with different themes and chic boxes every months, enough to make subscribers happy.

Let's see what I got for my first ever box


Ain't it cute?


I'm epic, I already knew it :))



So..let's see what is inside















































































































1. R. Kelly t-shirt (free size). It is slightly bigger on my body but it's still comfy.
Can be used as my gym shirt which I have matching workout pants with dark zebra print or
as my sleep shirt but I have to find matching long pants at Primark
(plan to buy pink or mint)
2. My Little World magazine. Just like Cleo magazine I think.
3. Wonder Woman stickers. Might stick on my hp's case
4. Kerastase Lait Crystal conditioner. Perfect for travelling as it below 100ml.
5. My Little Beauty Lips & Cheeks. Sheer sweet red apple colour, love it!
5. Caudalie Nail and Hand Cream. Not a fan, I prefer L'occitane.

These products worth almost £60 but you don't have to pay full amount. Maybe 1/5 from it?
I'm eager to know what is the theme and what products for next month. I hope they do collaboration with any designers like they had with Diane Von Furstenberg last year. Every subscribers got a beautiful big scarf from DVF.

One thing for sure, I know and my husband also aware of my habit (remember the oven and mak, remember the kitchen mixer? *epic fail in baking*). I always buy things but don't use them. I keep them somewhere and I will forget that I had them. So, if anything that I don't use, I plan to give it away or perhaps I will do a blog giveaway. 

Overall, I'm happy with this box. Might scout other boxes too like glossybox, The Edit box, Cohorted (this is the best but pricier). 

Till then



No comments:

Post a Comment